Our client is a leading developer and publisher for MMO's on PC and mobile.
Reporting to the Executive Producer, the Product Director is a business leader who will drive the commercial success of a major new game in development. Fully responsible for the product and customer lifecycle, the Product Director will work closely with internal and external development teams and publishing services to define the critical path to pre and post-launch product optimization. You will provide the team with strategic direction using your knowledge of the competitive landscape and be the champion and owner of the end-to-end product lifecycle, strategy, business case and product marketing. You will have proven experience setting and delivering against commercial forecast and goals, as well as reporting at the executive level.
- Collaborating with the executive producer and creative leads to define the commercial vision and monetisation plan for the game
- Researching competitive titles and consumer behavior to provide analytical basis for game economy design
- Managing all communication on monthly KPIs and monetization metrics for the game during early testing, through to launch, and beyond; driving forecasting and budgeting for the title.
- Actively contribute to the management and strategic development of the game to ensure commercial goals are achieved
- Foster strong relationships with the internal and external development team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving product goals.
- Once the game is live you will utilise extensive game analytics and analysis to monitor game performance and KPIs, identifying new opportunities to increase user conversion, retention, and monetisation.
- Manage player-facing communications and in-game events
- Understand the player community, ensuring player sentiment and feedback is considered in every step of development
- A passionate gamer willing to be part of a fun, hard-working team
- Proven experience in managing the successful launch and ongoing service of MMO like titles
- An expert on gaming industry trends and the competitor landscape
- Extensive professional experience as a product manager, game economy designer, monetization designer, or similar role in the gaming industry
- PC and mobile monetization experience across multiple titles and business models
- Deep understanding of service platforms for games and/or online communities with the ability to clearly and concisely describe business requirements
- Expert analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative analysis methods and application of this experience to game economy design
- A thorough understanding of the market and ability to provide competitive analysis and strategic direction
- Superb presentation and communication skills, confident in delivery at Executive level
- Able to define clear and concise product requirements, objectives and key results
- Able to compose and deliver business cases, operational plans, forecasts and budgets
- Flexible Working
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Life Insurance
- Free Cycle Repair
- Income Protection
- Dental Plan
- Free Fruit and Drinks
- Subsidised Canteen