Amsterdam, The Netherlands
For one of the leading global game companies we are recruiting a Publishing Director.
- As the Director of Live Services, you will work in close partnership with production team, development studios, and marketing teams. You will work cross-functionally to drive player engagement both in and out of game.
- Working closely with game development studios,production and cross-functional teams to help create and evolve post launch features,live testing, in-game events and community strategy.
- Partner with cross functional team to help define product features that will drive player engagement,build and grow a healthy community around the game, resulting in positive impact on KPIs
- Work with analytics team to track KPIs and define hypothesis-driven analyses that drive promotional activities.
- Build deep relationships and collaboration with development studios
- Strong educational background. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of product management/live game operations experience, preferably having experience managing AAA titles, providing creative input and executing player communications that drive good performance.
- Effectively aligns the interest of multiple and diverse stakeholders to solve problems, drive results, present information to executive level individuals and groups.
- Have the ability to combine your deep knowledge of games with game data to make player centric decisions
- Personal passion for competitive PC games is a must, with strong knowledge and awareness of latest and best live games.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, puts in the extra effort to get things to the finish line.
- Foreign language skills a plus