As a Marketing Manager, you will use your planning, organization and execution skills to help the company profitably grow in your region.
We are looking for a trustworthy, self-driven, motivated and accountable individual to support the marketing efforts of the local team while collaborating and integrating within the global strategy.
You will work with the global marketing leads and local business development teams to develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns to generate high quality B2B lead generation opportunities within your region.
When working within a team-based environment, you will have the opportunity to work with team members from different disciplines from around the world, agency partners and trade show producers.
- Deliver and execute the localized B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives aimed at acquiring new gaming partners based in your region.
- Create, manage, execute, measure and report on marketing projects across the responsible products and solutions.
- Collaborate across departments and disciplines to execute on the strategy for specific marketing projects.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the marketing team by sharing new ideas and approaches for meeting our marketing objectives.
- Plan, secure, contract and execute virtual and offline trade shows taking place within your region.
- Plan, secure, contract and execute quarterly public relations campaigns aimed at amplifying our solutions and product releases within your region. Manage the day-to-day interaction of external partners on behalf of the company within your region, including but not limited to: digital media planning agency, public relations contracted agency, and trade show production companies.
Expertise & Education
- 3+ years professional experience - agency, brand, technology, or related background
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Knowledge of the video game development industry
- Experience working with or for digital media agencies, trade show producers, and public relations agencies
- Strong data analysis and measurement skills
- Understanding of the B2B video game developer/publisher/studio audience
- Experience working with/within global companies