We are recruiting a Senior Gameplay Engineer to take on a leadership role in working with the international gameplay engineering team at our client's studio in Wisconsin USA. The studio consists of a multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content.
- Work with the Engineering Lead to develop technical strategies to advance both process and product
- Architect gameplay systems that are performant, modular, and fun
- Collaborate with other development units in a distributed studio environment
- Mentor junior team members to encourage professional growth
- Develop in both a native C++ environment and a high-level scripting language
You will have
- A passion for games and gaming
- Demonstrable previous gameplay work in AAA Game Development, with multiple shipped titles.
- An emphasis on gameplay engineering with the breadth to work in other supporting areas such as tools, networking, data analytics, machine learning, etc.
- An understanding of the collaborative and iterative process of game development
- A desire for personal and professional growth
- An eagerness to contribute to an environment that generates successes and then celebrates them
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Gym cost reimbursement each month
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking downtown Madison, WI
- Lots of Swag including Loot Box drops, free game play on Steam & monthly company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year