We are recruiting an innovative and creative Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to be responsible for the planning, development and execution of our B2B marketing and advertising initiatives in the gaming industry.
The CMO will report directly to the CEO, and oversee the 25+ person global marketing and PR team. Their primary responsibility is to establish the brand strategy and generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and PR.
Other major responsibilities will include the annual trade show strategy, overseeing department budgets, improve new customers’ on-boarding processes, and develop the playbook for all business development and account management staff.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies
- Run the global internal marketing team and international ad agencies
- Work on the product roadmap with the CEO, and run the go-to-market product strategy
- Reduce costs and perform risk mitigation
- Prepare overall marketing strategy, refine the brand identity and voice for company, and simplify the explanations of our complex solutions for our customers
- Organize multiple trade show strategies and oversee the execution
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Implement and manage marketing budget
- Conduct surveys, and leverage data and analytics to drive insights
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy
- Oversee the efforts of the PR team from events to executive public speaking opportunities to working with PR agencies
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including customer acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Business, or a related field
- 15+ years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility - with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends in the video game industry - as well as five or more years of experience in a leadership role
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Strong B2B experience identifying opportunities, from lead generation to forecasting, utilizing digital marketing campaigns (end-to-end) to convert, nurture and build partners/clients into life-long advocates
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences
- Strong understanding of the video games business, end-to-end product cycles
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Experience with a global company
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.