For a game studio specializing in blockchain technology and creating a high quality NFT game, we are recruiting a senior full stack Unity game developer.
The Unity Developer is accountable for the implementation of game features and the creation of tools that help other disciplines to setup, balance and support the game product.
This position can be done fully remote. Only condition is you are within the CEST timezone.
- Implementation of mobile game mechanics with Unity (front-end and partially back-end)
- Integration of in-game assets
- Development of custom tools within Unity editor interface
- CI/CD setup
- Communication with game designers, artists, animators, UX/UI specialists, sound designers to identify the requirements, technical solutions and scope
- Integration of 3d party SDK's like PUN2 (Photon Engine)
- Analytics tools integration
- Support of planning activities
- Establish development pipelines as well as practical and productive strategies
- Identify code errors and game bottlenecks and administer solutions
- Ensure top-notch performance, quality and reactivity of applications and apply upgrades if necessary
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Unity
- Experience working on 3D mobile games
- Expertise in C# programming and scripting language abilities in Unity
- Experience in working with game development assets such as animations, textures, and materials;
- Experience working on multiplayer games created with Unity
- Experience of creation and usage of custom tools created within Unity Editor
- Experience of back-end development in game projects (what we need is at least ability to implement player authorization and saving of players data)
- Experience working in Agile way
- Ability to optimize and increase application performance;
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Continuously attentive to detail.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with PUN2
- Experience of working on collectible card games