Our client is an established developer and publisher with an office in Amsterdam.
The Technical Artist will be part of the Animation and Gameplay team and will work closely with animators, designers and engine programmers in order to extend the game features and polish already implemented ones.
- Prototyping and implementing solutions in Unreal Engine 4
- Managing and expanding particle systems, UI and shaders
- Collaborating with designers
- Good communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive knowledge of shaders (DX11/SM 5.0/HLSL)
- English speaking
- Ability to work full-time in Amsterdam, Netherlands
NICE TO HAVE
- At least 2 years of C++ 11 coding experience in game industry
- Solid, reliable and efficient code writing skills
- At least BS degree in Computer Science or similar
- Has successfully shipped at least one PC title
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.