We are recruiting an experienced environment artist to help us craft top-quality content at our client's studio in Wisconsin USA. The studio consists of a multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content.
- Create beautiful, functional, and optimal assets and environment art for our levels
- Collaborate with art direction and design to preserve their vision, from grey blocks to completion
- Work effectively with all members of the team, learning development knowledge and best practices
- Three or more years of demonstrated experience creating game-ready assets
- Extensive knowledge of 3dsMax or Maya and Substance Painter and Designer
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with Zbrush, SpeedTree, Marvelous Designer, or World Machine is a plus
- Good understanding of composition, color theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Ability to take direction well and provide constructive and well-articulated feedback to improve art quality
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Budget of $300/year
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking
- Gaming industry incentive trip after your first year paid for by the company
- Lots of Swag including Loot Box drops, free game play on Steam & monthly company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.