Would you like to be responsible for managing the infrastructure to build consistent development, test and build environments in a groundbreaking VR games studio? Do you want to setup and maintain CI/CD pipelines for our challenging AAA projects?
Are you thrilled by the idea of monitoring and analyzing the results from our build systems to see what can be improved to make them even more efficient and kick-ass!
Do you like working closely together with a highly talented game team, QA and IT to ensure builds are stable and of the highest quality possible?
Do you like using script languages to automate process, so more work can be done and less errors are made? Do you like diving into software like Jenkins, perforce and python to understand every little detail and use that to make everybody’s work quicker and easier?
Are you a comfortable setting up, Amazon based, external servers that can be used by our games to support our games, which can seamlessly scale based on demand and can recover from basic errors and problems?
Are you able to properly document your work, so other can learn from you and build upon the work you have done.
Then we are surely looking for you!
- To stand at the core of setup and maintenance of our continuous integration infrastructure, our automated tests and our build deployment and monitoring;
- Working closely together with the different games teams, QA and IT to create an efficient and robust pipeline for builds in Jenkins, using possible hooks with perforce, JIRA, our automated test setup, slack, etc.;
- Work with our Chief engineer, the tech leads and our core development team to design, prototype and implement new and exciting automated workflows using C++ and/or scripting languages like Python;
- Work together with backend engineers to help setup the AWS infrastructure for our online games, and find ways to make them as automated as possible;
- Work together with IT to help closely monitor our build systems and backend systems and to come up with plans, both hardware and software wise, to make them more stable and efficient;
- To write documentation on our confluence setup on the core systems you work with and the improvements that you make to keep all game teams up-to-date on the build and backend pipeline.
- You have experience using Jenkins(or similar automation systems) and perforce (or similar source control systems) preferably in a game development environment;
- You are able to read and write in at least 1 scripting language, preferably Python;
- You have experience in setting up a backend environment preferably on AWS;
- You have experience using monitoring tools like Zabbix or PRTG;
- It is a bonus if you have already worked in VR.
- Excited by automation/configuration management;
- Social and collaborative;
- Excited by the potential of VR;
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).
Are you interested and do you fit above profile? We love to hear from you!
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.